Andonstar AD409 Pro HDMI Digital Microscope, 10.1 inch LCD Screen 32cm bracket Soldering Microscope
- 【High-quality metal lens and focusing barrel】Industrial-grade material brings you an unparalleled focusing feel and a durable and solid product experience.
- 【Professional HDMI digital microscope supports multiple output methods】Ultra-high definition 2160P Video Record, 10.1 inch IPS screen while supporting HDMI output, allows you to see a more microscopic world and free your eyes all the time. Professional digital microscope Supports multiple output methods： HDMI output, PC output, and WIFI output.
- 【Soldering Microscope with Pro Metal Stand】Equipped with Andonstar's newest upgraded Pro bracket (size: 7*7.8*13inch), the angle of the bracket is adjustable front and rear, and it can be rotated 360° horizontally. The larger metal base plate and the higher working distance can meet your needs for repairing larger circuit boards. Strong metal material, suitable for high-temperature environments such as soldering.
- 【Unique UV filter design】The UV filter is equipped in front of the metal lens to block soldering heat, smoke, and dust to protect the lens, which is very suitable for soldering and maintenance professionals.
- 【8 Levels Adjustable LED Lights】2 metal base plate side lights, a total of 8 intensity levels of LED lights, the light body can be bent and the angle can be adjusted, which can meet your different requirements for image brightness and lighting angle to get the best image effect.
- 【Convenient Wireless Remote Control】It is convenient for you to operate from a long distance and supports functions such as image discoloration and digital zoom. It is especially suitable for demonstrations and other scenes. Easily take photos and videos, and avoid the shake that affects the picture quality caused by pressing the screen buttons.
- 【Professional Measurement Software】Simply download our professional measurement software, you can easily connect the microscope to your Windows PC to measure the length of objects, calculate the area, take photos, videos, etc.
Andonstar AD409-Pro HDMI digital microscope
· Support multiple output methods： HDMI output, PC output, WIFI output
Andonstar 2022 newly upgraded pro metal stand
· Larger base plate, higher working distance (7*7.8*13inch)
· The angle of the bracket is adjustable front and rear.
· The microscope host beam can be rotated 360° horizontally.
How to connect AD409-Pro to PC
1. Follow the instructions to install the measurement software on a Windows computer.
2. Use the USB data cable (not the power cable) to connect the digital microscope to the computer.
3. Choose the "PC camera" mode displayed on the microscope, open the measurement software and select the microscope device.
AD409-Pro Basic Parameters
Image sensor: 4 Mega Pixels HD Sensor
Video output: UHD 2880X2160 24FPS, FHD1920X1080 60FPS/30FPS, HD1280X720 120FPS
Video format: MP4
Magnification Ratio: Up to 300X (27 inch HDMI monitor output)
Photo resolution: MAX 24M (5600*4200)
Photo format: JPG
Minimum focus distance: 5cm
Frame Rate: Max 120f/s (under 600 Lux Brightness& HDP120)
Storage: Micro-SD card up to 64G (not included, class 10 high-speed card is recommended)
Power source: 5V DC
Stand size: 20cm*18cm*32cm
Screen size: 10.1 inch, 1280*800
What's in the box: Base (with light), Microscope Monitor, Beam, Column, HDMI cable, Power Adapter, UV filter (assembled), Remote, Wrench, Screw*2, Spring, Metal clip, USB cable, Power cable, Users Manual